In terms of the National Credit Amendment Act published on 26 February 2015, any person or business who offers credit Must with NCR as a credit provider. i.e. Loan Shark (Mashonisa), Tender Funding etc. .
BONMAS CONSULTING will assist you to register with the National Credit Regulator (NCR) and become a Credit Provider.
Below are the required documents required to register as a credit provider
- Completed and Signed Form
- Company Documents (COR14.3/CK Document) - If applicable
- Letter of Accountant with a Practice number (to be provided by BONMAS CONSULTING)
- Proof of Payment of Registration Fees - R3500.00
- Shareholder's Certificates - (If Company)
- ID Copies (Directors/Members/Trustees)
- Resolution to Register as a Credit Provider (If Juristic Person)
- Criminal Police Clearance Certificate issued by SAPS (South African Police Services)
- Proof of SARS registration
- Bank Account Confirmation Letter - banking details