TAX AND COMPLIANCE
We resolve the complex tax problems for our clients and give our clients a peace mind. Our success rate in resolving the tax problems is nearly 100% to date.
We deal with different taxation issues which include:
- Corporate Taxation
- General Tax Issues
- Value Added Taxation (VAT)
- Individuals Taxes
- International Taxation
- Payroll Tax
- Customs (Tax on imports and Exports)
- Tax Administration
- Taxation on deceased estates
- Taxation on insolvent estates
Our Tax Practitioners are members of: The South African Institute Of Tax Practitioners (SAIT).
Our Tax and compliance services include:
- Tax Registrations
Submissions of Periodical tax returns for organizations, this includes:
- Annual Business Income Tax Returns (IT14/ITR14)
- Personal Income tax returns (ITR12)
- Submission of VAT returns (VAT 201s)
- Employer's Monthly returns (EMP 201)
- Bi-Annual Employer's recons (EMP 501s)
- Tax Exemptions for NPOs
- Provisional tax returns (IRP6s)
- COIDA/ Compensation fund annual returns to Department of Labour
- UIF Monthly Declarations
- CIPC returns and etc.
- Tax Disputes resolution
- Tax Clearance Pin
- Submissions CIPC annual returns.
- COID Letters of Good Standing
- Tax planning: We work throughout the year to offer you the capacity that allows you to operate your business in a manner that will give you the TAX advantages, legally reduce your tax bill and save you some time, money and hassle.